Charlie Schlatter, a New Jersey native, earned his BFA in Musical Theater at Ithaca College in NY. While performing in a summer stock production of Misalliance, he was spotted by a casting director who cast him in the role of Michael Fox’s younger brother in Bright Lights, Big City. His big screen debut was followed up by major roles in Chris Columbus’ Heartbreak Hotel and 18 Again! alongside George Burns. On the small screen, Charlie starred as the title character in NBC’s Ferris Bueller with Jennifer Anniston and went on to play Dr. Jesse Travis for seven seasons on the CBS series Diagnosis Murder opposite Dick Van Dyke. He will soon appear in A Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie, Fixing Pete and TNT’s SouthLAnd. He has a prolific voice over career starring as Kick in Disney’s Kick Buttowski and Dr. Mindbender in the Hub’s GI JOE series, not to mention countless video games including Metal Gear Solid, Robin in Lego Batman and the soon to be released The Wonderful 101. But to his 3 young children, him being the voice of Buzz the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee, is the pinnacle of his career.
- Kick Buttowski in Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil (Voice)
- Robin and The Flash in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman: The Movie
- Dr. Mindbender in G.I. Joe: Renegades (Voice)
- Dr. Jesse Travis in Diagnosis Murder
- Ferris Bueller in Ferris Bueller (TV Series)